Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Why I Am in AP United States History

The reason I wanted to be in AP United States History was/is mostly for the challenge. Most of my life I have sailed through history classes never getting even a B, even in the most challenging classes my school provided for me. Spending one period and another 2 to 3 hours after school, seems like nothing compared to what I am gaining in the long run. The ability to read better, better myself as a person, and obtain the satisfaction for completing something only a select group of people have been able to accomplish. Another reason is for my "genetic love of history" My Dad and Mother have influenced me very indirectly with their love for history, while they watched "Modern Marvels", read books about the ancient and relative history, and spent about 20 dollars a week decorating a elaborate bookcase filled with history books, new and old. Over all I am ready for whatever this class has to offer me, but most of all I'm ready for the challenge.

1 comment:

Mr. Brush said...

Excellent paragraph!

MB